Outsourcing Different Types of Data Entry Services
Outsourcing the data entry services has become a popular practice today. Instead of setting up the team and establishing an infrastructure for such services, the job can be outsourced to the experts. The reputed outsource companies not only provide the timely services but they also do the job accurately. Data entry is required by a variety of companies and industries. The outsourcing team is usually capable of high data volume as they have experienced and expert employees. Outsourcing the data entry services allows the companies to pay more attention to their core processes.
The companies that handle your data entry services use the modern programs and technologies. This is the reason why they are able to mitigate errors and also have the faster turnaround time.
Here Are Some Types Of Data Entry Services
These types of data entry services, That are taken care of by the outsourced companies:
- Entering the data to the web based systems from the product catalogues
- Converting any hard or soft data into the database format
- Entry for the insurance claims
- Indexing of the PDF documents
- Capturing of the online data
- Taking data from images and converting it into text
- Order entry from online platform and the follow up
- Updating the existing database and creating the new ones for various industries including aviation, financial, and service industries
- Tools, services, and support related to indexed documents that are web based
- Creating the mailing list for the clients
- Cleaning of the data
- Entry for the documents pertaining to legal departments
- Document and voucher indexing
- Digital entry of the cards and ballots written in hand
- Completing the responses and surveys of the customers for different types of companies
- Capturing the data from internet publications such as e-magazines and e-books
- Entering the data from the patient notes, hospital records, and the accident reports
- Indexing of the business cards
- Exporting and import interfaces for the custom data along with the audits
- Data entry related to the municipal records, birth records, legal documents, and town records
The Process Followed For Data Entry
Here is the overview of the general data entry process followed by the outsourcing companies:
- The documents that need to be processed are usually in the image form. They are first scanned and then uploaded to the online server. The uploading is done using a secure FTP to ensure safety.
- The employees of the outsourcing companies usually download the files or use VPN for access.
- The document indexing is done so that it can be easily sorted. It is then moved to the work folders so that it can be easily allocated.
- The data entry is done using the application provided by the client to the outsourcing company based on their needs. The data can also be updated on the spreadsheets.
- The data is first quality checked before it is delivered to the client.
- The errors are minimized through quality control.