How to Sell on Flipkart.com?
E-commerce is booming in India. Inventive models like same day delivery, low prices and cash on delivery have spurred more customers to buy online, making Flipkart.com – India’s leading e-commerce store. Consequently, there’s an incredible business prospect for people who want to sell on Flipkart.com by registering as a seller on Flipkart.com. Here, we will take a look at the processes on how to sell on Flipkart.com.
How to Become a Flipkart Seller
To be able to sell on Flipkart.com, a business or person has to become a Flipkart Seller by registering with Flipkart.com. The procedure for registering with Flipkart as a seller is very simple and can be done by going to the Flipkart Seller homepage. The necessary details that need to be submitted and verified for the Flipkart Seller enrolment procedure consist of:
- Email ID
- Contact number
- Business address
- product categories the business is looking forward to sell via Flipkart.com
- Tax registration docs
- Business registration docs
Registration on Flipkart
Apart from the basic data about the seller, you need to submit other business related documents and information to Flipkart for the Flipkart seller registration procedure. Documents that need to be submitted differ based on the kind of business registration one goes for. Below motioned are the type of businesses and the required docs:
Selling on Flipkart as an Individual or Sole Proprietorship
If an individual decides to sell on Flipkart on his/her own name and legal standing. The business will automatically be perceived to be a Sole Proprietorship business. In case, you go for a sole proprietorship account, the below-mentioned documents need to be submitted to go ahead and sell products on Flipkart:
- Bank Statement accounting enlisted on the payment gateway of Flipkart.
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Voters ID
- Any other photo identity card
- Letter from a renowned Public Servant or Public Authority confirming identity.
- Telephone bill (Fixed line) in Proprietorship firm’
- Electricity bill in the name of the Proprietorship firm
- Bank Account Statement in the name of the Proprietorship
- Letter from Employer
- Ration card
- Lease or license agreement
Selling on Flipkart as a Private Limited Company
Selling on Flilpkart.com as a PVT LTD. Company is amongst the most preferable ways of being a Flipkart Seller because it provides numerous benefits. The below mentioned docs need to be submitted in order to register as a Private Limited Company:
- Copy of Certificate of Incorporation of Private Limited Company
- Copy of Memorandum of Association
- Company PAN Card
- Company Telephone bill (Fixed line)
- Company Electricity bill
- Lease or rental agreement
Once the interested seller has submitted the required information, docs, and registered with flipkart, the business can begin selling products on the site. Once all the formalities to register as a Flipkart seller are done, the company can set up the online storefront and add products for sale on Flipkart and start selling products.