Most Useful Data Entry Tools and Technologies that will boost your business
Today businesses are in need of modern solutions to keep up with the rapidly evolving state of data. There are 2.5 quintillion bytes of data being generated daily, and the only way to respond to this data evolution is via cutting-edge tools and technologies.
Data entry tools and technologies are changing the way businesses interact with information, both external and internal. Traditional legacy systems and outdated methodologies are no longer viable in a modern era of digital business and are unable to produce the same high-quality insights as their modern counterparts.
Successful businesses utilize technologies and tools that help drive their data solutions forward, increase innovation, and obtain value from their information. However, there is a very diverse range of progressive data entry tools and technology options, and businesses must determine which tools and technologies will be the best suited for their company.
Organizations can leap ahead in securing their data and analytics success if they take advantage of the modern data facilities, tools, and technologies utilized by outsourcing leaders. This alternative solution is available for businesses who want access to top-of-the-line, capable, and competitive technologies, tools, and methods that will drive their business success.
Preferred Data and Analytics Technologies
Modern data and analytics technologies are vital to business functions and provide valuable information that companies can apply towards an incredibly wide range of concerns. Customer insight, product sales figures, product distribution, ROI assessment, investment evaluation, competitor research are all made possible because of modern tools and technologies.
The following represent just a few of the most coveted technologies and tools that will influence data-driven companies:
- Distributed file stores: A computer network where data is stored on multiple nodes, often in replicated design, for redundancy and performance.
- Data Virtualization: Technology that delivers information from different data sources in real-time, or near real-time.
- Data Integration: Tools for data coordination across solutions, such as Apache Spark, Apache Pig, Apache Hive, MapReduce, Hadoop, and MongoDB.
- Data preparation: Software that helps with sourcing, shaping, and cleansing, as well as sharing diverse and messy data sets for the purpose of increasing data’s usefulness in analytics.
- Data quality: Software that can cleanse data, and enrich it to improve accuracy and eliminate redundancy.
- NoSQL databases: Key-value, document, and graph databases, like Oracle NoSQL database.
Industry Favored Data Technologies
IDC predicts that the big data and analytics market will become $203 billion in 2020. All businesses want to break into this billion dollar industry, whether they are a retail housewares store, and IT agency, a mortgage company, or an architecture firm. All a business needs to get started is the modern technologies and tools of the trade.
Specific data technologies that are currently commanding the industry:
- Apache Hadoop
- Apache Spark
- Apache NiFi
- Apache Hive
- Apache Kafka
- Phoenix PHX-KeyPlus
- Apache Zeppelin
- Stanford CoreNLP
Consulting with a specialized data entry and analytics outsourcing agency can help businesses make sense of their technology options. They can benefit from the best, most dependable, exciting technologies of the trade without the investment, time, and stress involved in managing a complete internal data renovation.